Friday 12 January 2007

And another quilt photo


This was the only other large quilt I finished in 2006.
It is a signature quilt, with blocks collected at the Canberra Scquilters Retreat, held in Canberra, April 2006. A great weekend, and this quilt will be a lovely memory of the friendships from Scquilters.
It was machine quilted by Desley Regan, from Addicted to Quilts. She is an amazing machine quilter and a good friend!
The quilt now lives on the couch in the loungeroom, and warmed me last winter when i wanted a nanna-nap.
I'll find Desley's web page to put on the links.

3 comments:

The Future Was Yesterday said...

My wife is a beginning quilter. Wait till I show her this!! It's beautiful. It's winter here...it must be summer there. May I borrow it for a while?:)

lisette said...

wow - that's vibrant megan - looks gorgeous :)

Mary said...

I love quilts. It was the direction I was headed until I discovered mosaics. Beautiful.