Tuesday 9 January 2007

No Forklift drivers

Well, it happened!

A customer needed something that was up very high in the pallet racking. There was no way I could reach them standing on a ladder. So John from engineering climbed up the racking. Extremely unsafe! But I was offering moral support and hoping like hell he didn't fall on me.


Perhaps I could get my forklift licence, it can't be that difficult??????


There must be a huge auction on around the corner, cars are cruising our street looking desperate and hassled.

This happens most Tuesdays, drives us nuts!!!!!

They park on our nature strip and block the driveway.

I love it when you are walking back from the Milkbar and they think you are returning to your car, faces light up like they've hit the jack pot at first, but the further away you walk the more despondent they look!!!!

Our storeman usually acts as the parking-nazi, and enjoys his role a little too much!!!!!

But he is away this week, so i have taken a few cable drums and blocked our driveway, and parked my own car in the 2nd driveway.



This is my desk:

Obviously a hub of hard work!!!!

No comments: