Saturday 6 January 2007

Mini Cat quilt


This is my latest finished quilt. As you can see from the pen, it's a small quilt. Another one from Sarah Williams (See Link). I started it at the Canberra Scquilters Retreat in April 2006.
It is the 2nd one of Sarah's quilts I've done, the first was a mini trip-around-the-world which looks good too, can't find a pic of it though.
I can't resist a cat quilt, have a few finished ones, and lots of fabric!
My real cat is fast asleep under the bed. It's a real hot day here in suburbia, and she usually finds a quiet dark place and sleeps there the whole day.
I may join her shortly, just need a good book to read.
I've been bucketing water from the washing machine this morning, need more buckets. Trying to keep a few loved pot plants and the tomatoes alive. We are an odd numbered house, so can only water with a hose on Wed and Sun.
It's suppose to rain sometime today, the clouds have drifted over, but they don't look very wet ones!

1 comment:

lisette said...

thanks megan - i think i'll be ordering one of her kits very soon :)